Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Improving Business and Patient Outcomes Through Predictive Intelligence
Challenges with managing medications across a health system are the primary obstacle to taking on more clinically focused initiatives. Your pharmacy operations must evolve to keep up with the changing healthcare landscape. With the Omnicell Performance Center™ you'll have the guidance you need to succeed.
Drive Pharmacy Performance
Performance Center improves business and patient outcomes by leveraging a cloud-based predictive intelligence platform with ongoing optimization services. Through this unique partnership, a dedicated team of data analysts and other professionals drive improved performance for your pharmacy medication management operations.
- Reduce inventory spend and maximize strategic purchase decisions
- Manage shortage and expiration risk
- Centralize services (inventory, packaging, compounding)-standardize workflows and processes across the health system
- Support regulatory compliance for shared inventory, including 340B, DSCSA, and controlled substance management
- More easily implement inventory optimization opportunities in your Omnicell XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Performance Center Provides:
- Proactive monitoring of your data
- Ongoing identification of actionable opportunities
- Designated specialist to work with your team
Optional Performance Center Services
After engaging with Omnicell Performance Center, the following services can be added to address specific challenges:
Clinical Insights – Delivers a complete view of medication use to help improve patient care and reduce medication costs
Diversion Insights – A unique diversion monitoring service in conjunction with Omnicell Analytics software, a highly effective diversion detection tool
340B Compliance − The only pharmacy inventory management solution to provide real-time visibility to inventory for the audit support necessary for 340B covered entities
DSCSA Compliance − Provides the audit support necessary to track all T3 transactions, eliminating paper invoice processing