Increase Hand-Packing Accuracy and Gain More Patients
Omnicell® Guided Packing software lets you provide adherence packaging services quickly and with very little investment. It's a perfect solution for pharmacies looking to grow their businesses by offering SureMed® by Omnicell® Multimed Adherence Packaging. This web-based application is easy to use and can be accessed from any workstation within the pharmacy, providing greater options and flexibility to meet customer demand.
"Guided Packing is integral to workflow and offers real solutions to issues such as traceability and packing accuracy."
Alec Gilles, General Manager Buffalo Pharmacy
Guided interface helps increase medication packing accuracy
Integrates with pharmacy information systems so there is no need for double data entry
Supports more accurate medication dispensing with barcoded workflow
- Offers unique logins and permissions to ensure that the correct user is completing the correct functions
- Creates consolidated label with patient information with color image of the medications and dosing instructions
- Can be used with 3 card types: Consolidated Label for non-perforated card, SureMed Regular, and SureMed Plus perforated card
- By printing medication information directly on the blister foil, which is required by many states, pharmacies are able to offer the SureMed Class B certified perforated blister card
- Spanish language available
- CA compliant 14 point font available
Omnicell is dedicated to providing maximum up-time and comprehensive product support. Please visit our Product Support page to learn more.