Automated Heat Sealing for Low Volume Medication Blister Card Fulfillment
The Autobond™ Automated Heat Sealer is an excellent option when controlled and consistent heat sealing of medication blister cards is required at lower volumes. Temperature and time controls provide reliable, high quality automated heat sealing of SureMed® by Omnicell® medication blister cards.
The Autobond sealer is shipped completely assembled, so it's fast and easy to integrate in your pharmacy.
Temperature and time controls provide consistent quality heat sealing
Automatically opens when the cycle is complete
Eliminates blister card pressure variants
Provides optimal sealing at minimum heat levels
- Easy-to-set temperature controls with digital display
- Internal timing relay eliminates under- or over-sealing
- Each sealer is preset at 100 PSI for uniform pressure sealing
- Includes a standard 2-up configured blister card paddle
- Dual timer for blister card and unit dose sealing
- All settings are preprogrammed
- Unit is shipped completely assembled
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Width: 21-1/2"
- Depth: 21-7/8"
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 9 A
- Compressed Air: 100-115 PSI
- Sealing Time: Adjustable: Standard Punch Card / 8 seconds, Unit Dose / 3 seconds
- Temperature Range: 90°F - 300°F
- Service Contracts: Annual service contracts are available
- Also available in 3-up
Omnicell is dedicated to providing maximum up-time and comprehensive product support. Please visit our Product Support page to learn more.