Improve patient care with automation services
Central Pharmacy Dispensing Service is the comprehensive solution to reduce medication dispensing errors, increase visibility, reduce waste, and reallocate high value clinical resources.
Optimize performance and improve care
Automation is essential to improving patient and business outcomes in a modern hospital pharmacy. However, the daunting adoption process can deter pharmacies from taking medication management to the next level.
Our Central Pharmacy Dispensing Service changes that. This partnership with Omnicell offers not only the groundbreaking XR2 robotic system itself, but also Professional Services to accelerate time-to-value realization, Customer Success Services to ensure maximum ongoing value and output, and Technical Services to prevent and resolve issues quickly.
Our revolutionary robotic medication management system and operational software, including periodic updates.
Our Field Service Engineers handle all on-site maintenance needs – both preventive and corrective maintenance. XR2 performance data is monitored around the clock via telemetry for any abnormal issues.
Our on-site Resident Robotics Expert will run the XR2 system at your facility, and our Customer Success team will monitor and ensure maximum ongoing value and output.
Our team ensures robust implementation and change management services to accelerate time-to-value realization.
Video: Why choose pharmacy technology as a service?
Watch this video for an overview of Omnicell’s full-service, subscription-based model that enables a clear, quick, path to improved outcomes with no capital investment.
Access complete, real-time visibility to every dose and corresponding expiration date managed in XR2.
Advanced algorithms ensure earliest expiring medications are picked first.
Unit dose and multidose dispensing capabilities support cartless and cartftill distribution strategies.
One-touch design and 100% barcode scanning reduces manual medication handling, minimizing the potential for errors.
Omnicell will work with you to configure a solution that is designed to meet your medication dispensing needs.
Reduces staff handling of medications, allowing reallocation of pharmacist and technician time to patient care.
Accelerate time to value realization with Professional Services
Onboarding, change management, and implementation are challenges for all health systems adopting new technology.Omnicell’s Professional Services, which are included in your Central Pharmacy Dispensing Service subscription, help to relieve this burden as well as accelerate the value realization of your new XR2 technology. Our Professional Services team delivers:
- Technology installation and implementation
- Robot configuration and set-up
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizational change management
- Downtime contingency planning
- Operator training and certification
Optimize performance and ongoing value with Customer Success Services
Realizing the full potential of complex automation requires close analysis of the powerful data produced by the system. Uncovering insights from this data is key to driving pharmacy efficiency and safety.As part of Central Pharmacy Dispensing Services, our Customer Success team supports your pharmacy in realizing the full potential of your new XR2 system by evaluating performance and making recommendations for optimization. Our on-site Resident Robotics Expert is a critical element of this success – effectively eliminating the “ramp up” period by arriving fully trained and certified, ready to operate the robot on day one, and providing ongoing tactical guidance and best practices to the rest of the pharmacy team.
- Customer success management to measure and drive performance
- Activity and resource optimization to enhance scheduling and staffing efficiency
- Medication assignment optimization to ensure appropriate medication management
- Resident Robotic Expert to operate the technology and instill best practices within your team
- Helps manage XR2 inventory and prepares new and returned medications for stocking
- Disseminates best practices to pharmacy staff
- Helps to track and manage expiration dates as well as max and par levels
- Performs daily and periodic XR2 inspections
- Helps troubleshoot system issues and track resolution with Technical Assistance Center
Meet demand and achieve maximum uptime with Technical Services
The XR2 has remote monitoring capabilities that allow for diagnostic and predictive maintenance analytics. Year-round on-site preventive and remedial maintenance, including parts and labor, is included with the system. You can rely on the XR2 to be the core of your central pharmacy.
- Remote monitoring, diagnostics, and predictive analytics capabilities
- On-site preventive and remedial maintenance
- 24x7x365 Technical Assistance Center support
- Ongoing software updates, including bug fixes and security patches
- Maintain optimal tray configuration with flexible tray replacements
Our expert implementation service will ensure you spend less time, effort, and resources getting the system up and running.
Begin using your new technology right away with our robust implementation services.
Rely on our certified Resident Robotics Expert for tactical operation of the XR2 system and dissemination of best practices with your staff.