Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Drive Revenue and Increase Your Script Growth
Omnicell Medication Synchronization coordinates a patient's chronic prescriptions to be picked up at the same time each month, providing the opportunity for the pharmacy to intervene with the patient on a regular schedule. By a scheduled monthly appointment, the pharmacist and patient meet to discuss the medication regimen and answer questions. This benefits the patient by improving engagement, increasing overall satisfaction, and enhancing patient convenience, resulting in better patient health outcomes.
- PDC Scores – Achieve 5-Star Ratings for diabetes, hypertension, and cholesterol
- Adherence – Witness adherence improvements in all other disease states
- Revenue – Increase revenue per prescription enrolled
- Scripts – Drive additional refills on existing prescriptions
- Time – Free up time to offer additional patient care services
- Health Plan Dashboards–The dashboard gives Omnicell Medication Synchronization users better performance visibility and the ability to filter by health plan to identify additional patients eligible for enrollment in med sync
- Web-based platform provides a holistic view of patients, allowing pharmacy to provide ongoing patient management
- Uses predictive analytics to identify targeted patients to enroll into the program
- Integrates with pharmacy management systems (PMS) for bidirectional data flow between the PMS and the Omnicell Patient Engagement platform