A partnership aligned to your objectives
Opening or optimizing an in-house specialty pharmacy requires unique capabilities to navigate the complexities of high-cost, high-touch medications. As the leading provider of specialty pharmacy management for hospitals, clinics, and physician groups, Omnicell offers best-in-class, turnkey solutions to help build and manage specialty and outpatient pharmacies that support the highest level of patient care while generating value for your organization.
Our diversified management model creates value for specialty pharmacies through deep expertise and flexible solutions that allow our partners to drive increased revenue and EBITDA.
We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of technology, services, and expertise, providing fully managed in-house specialty pharmacy delivered through a risk-share commercial model that aligns to your organization’s goals.
- Avoid the challenges of payer contracting, staffing, and licensing
- Leverage our resources to ensure speed to market
- Realize substantial drug purchasing discounts and fully accredited operating procedures
- Support prior authorization and insurance approvals
"The team is professional, supportive, and trustworthy. I have been thoroughly impressed with every team member I have encountered and believe their approach to the partnership is why they breed success."
R. Todd Warren, Chief Executive Officer, GI Associates & Endoscopy Center, Jackson, MS
- Pharmacy Operations and Human Resources
- 340B Compliance
- Technology and Integration
- Liaison and Outreach Programs
- Specialty and Traditional Drugs
- Pharma Programs and Limited Distribution Drugs (LDD) Access
- Prior Authorization Management
- Financial Management
- Managed Care Contracting and Procurement
- Clinical Outcomes Assessment
- Performance Analytics
Omnicell Launches Specialty Pharmacy Services
Summer 2022 Release features new services and solution enhancements designed to improve safety and efficiency and generate value for customers across the continuum of care.
Specialty Pharmacy Services
The most comprehensive portfolio of technology, services, and expertise, providing fully managed in-house specialty pharmacy delivered through a risk-share commercial model that aligns to your organization’s goals.
Access a range of informative materials to inspire your journey to an autonomous pharmacy.
Enhancing Care and Margins
Abhinav Rastogi, President and CEO of Temple University Hospital, and Carmine DeNardo, RPh, General Manager of Specialty Pharmacy, Omnicell share how an integrated, strategic approach to specialty pharmacy management...