Versatile, Scalable, and Secure Enterprise Capabilities
At the core of Omnicell's enterprise platform is the OmniCenter® enterprise-class hospital server, where database management and administration functions are conducted for various Omnicell automation systems.
With the flexible OmniCenter hospital server, a common database is used across Omnicell systems—from the central pharmacy to the bedside. A single server can support multiple facilities, and the Multitenancy option supports health systems that want to segment data by individual hospital site. The shared database reduces the need for interfaces and helps eliminate time-consuming manual tasks that can lead to errors.
The hospital technology server stores seven years of data, giving you easy access to information needed for audits.
Streamlines formulary management
Reduces system complexity—minimizes amount of hardware needed
Reduces chances for error due to less manual data entry with single database
Minimizes system maintenance for pharmacy and IT
- Stores seven years of data, providing quick, convenient access without complex archiving processes
- Multitenancy option enables a single server/database to segment data by site, so individual hospitals in a health system will only have access to data from their sites, yet select pharmacy administrators can have a systemwide view.
- Windows 2016 operating system
- Available in physical or virtual architecture: VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Omnicell Cloud Connect provides a hosted option for automated dispensing cabinets residing outside the hospital wide area network (WAN)—ideal for non-acute care environments
- Supports multiple time zones—useful for larger health systems and long-term care networks
- OmniCenter Remote Access (OCRA) allows access from any PC connected to the hospital's network
Flexible User Management
- Advanced fingerprint bioID and barcode access options
- Supports Microsoft Active Directory
Highly Configurable Software
- Select functions by item, location, and users
- Flexible restocking by routes, users, and locations
- Comprehensive suite of reports can be scheduled, e-mailed, and exported to Microsoft Excel
Omnicell is dedicated to providing maximum up-time and comprehensive product support. Please visit our Product Support page to learn more.
Streamline medication workflow and close gaps in safety through our renowned medication automation systems.Learn more
Store, track, and secure operating room anesthetic medications and supplies with easy-access, yet tightly controlled security.Learn more