Rapid Response XT Cabinets for COVID-19
Omnicell is fast-tracking production and deployment of our XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets to aid healthcare facilities setting up supplemental patient care areas due to COVID-19. We have streamlined our ordering and installing process with preconfigured XT medication and supply cabinets to help you as quickly as possible.
Automated Medication Dispensing System that Enables Smarter and Safer Medication Management
Managing medications is a critical part of patient care—you can't afford to waste time or make mistakes. Omnicell® XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets create a smarter, safer process for getting the right medication to the right patient, helping to improve the patient experience in both acute and long-term care sites.
Improve safety and security – metal locking lid drawers and integrated Medication Label Printer with barcoded labels
More efficiently manage inventory – up to 30% greater capacity compared with similar ADC units on the market
Remove redundant workflow – through advanced integration between the ADC and electronic health record (EHR) systems
Flexible and scalable – more cabinet choices than other automated dispensing systems, including a range of supply cabinets, and you can easily expand or modify the system as your needs change
- Eliminate the need for controlled substance countbacks at the ADC with automated single dose dispenser
- 30% decrease in missing doses with our automated patient-specific medication management solution
- 57% reduction in cabinet removal time—and fewer interruptions—through remote cabinet access1
Integration Between Omnicell Pharmacy ADCs and Intelligence Solutions
Unlike other automated dispensing systems that simply provide reports to sift through, the XT Automated Dispensing System is enhanced by our cloud-based Omnicell Essentials dashboard, which quickly points you to medication inventory and potential drug diversion issues that need attention.
For pharmacies using our premier Omnicell One™ intelligence solution to improve inventory management, a unique workflow application is available for Omnicell XT Automated Dispensing Cabinets that helps optimize par levels and expiration date management.
1. Customer data on file.
"I’m pleased with the new XT cabinet system. We’re miles ahead in terms of functionality and innovation, our end users are satisfied, and we’re actually spending less money."
Jeff Binkley, Administrative Director of Pharmacy, Maury Regional Health System
Reduce medication errors to improve patient safety and quality of care
Heighten medication security and diversion prevention
Increase nursing and pharmacy staff efficiency
Improve medication tracking and regulatory compliance
Inventory Management Support
- Shelf bins and IV shelf tray help optimally organize inventory at the point-of-care
- Comprehensive menu of standard and customizable reports in addition to cloud-based dashboards to support improved inventory and diversion management
User Experience and Patient Safety Support
- Guiding Lights identify location of selected items
- Advanced fingerprint bioID system for fast, secure access
- SafetyStock® barcode scanning promotes medication safety
- Advanced integration with major EHR systems: Epic, Cerner, Siemens
- Metal locking lid drawers help prevent tampering
- Closed Loop Dose Accountability integrates with EHR to improve controlled substance accountability
Advanced Technology Platform
- Remote access to server with seven years of live data easily accessible
- Up to 1,000 automated dispensing cabinets can be connected to a single server/database
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB with BitLocker Drive Encryption and updated Intel technology enhance reliability, security, and responsiveness
- Windows 10 operating system is supported for 10 years with XT Automated Dispensing System
- Proactive telemetry monitoring of key components maximizes uptime
Omnicell XT Automated Medication Dispensing Cabinet Choices
- No other automated medication dispensing system offers more cabinet choices to meet the needs of acute and non-acute care sites.
- Medications and supplies can be combined in a single cabinet, adding convenience and saving space
- Drawers can easily be added or changed on-site as clinical needs change
For medication dispensing cabinet dimensions and drawer choices, download the Omnicell XT Specifications Sheet.
Omnicell is dedicated to providing maximum up-time and comprehensive product support. Please visit our Product Support page to learn more.
Securely store controlled substances in the automated dispensing cabinet, releasing each dose into special drawers for easy access and accountability.Learn more
Automatically manage patient-specific medications within automated dispensing cabinets and guide nurses to them with easy-to-follow lights.Learn more