Enhance Safety, Efficiency, and Compliance in Sterile IV Compounding
To help you achieve safer, more accurate, and streamlined sterile IV compounding Omnicell offers an innovative IV workflow management system. Omnicell IVX Workflow supports best practices with an integrated solution that safely and consistently guides technicians step-by-step through the IV compounding process.
Designed for easy placement within laminar airflow (LAF) hoods or isolators, the Omnicell IVX Workflow management system incorporates integrated barcode scanning, gravimetric or volumetric verification, advanced image recognition, photo documentation, and label printing. It is powered by Omnicell IVX Cloud web-based software designed to manage all aspects of sterile IV compounding workflow.
IVX Workflow software is designed to drive technician efficiency and proper aseptic technique through an all-in-one design and limited-touch workflows.
This IV workflow management system can be combined with Omnicell's robotic compounding technology to further enhance safety, improve dose accuracy, reduce cost, and facilitate compliance in your IV room.
Enables alignment with best practice recommendations through flexible gravimetric, volumetric, and barcode verification
IVX Workflow’s all-in-one design drives efficiency and streamlines technician workflow
Optimizes pharmacist’s time with streamlined remote verification of admixtures
Supports compliance through automated documentation, allowing for easily retrievable digital records
- All-in-one IV workflow design for efficient, sterile compounding
- Integrated barcode scanning
- Gravimetric or volumetric verification
- Multi-spectral photo documentation
- Label printing
- Antimicrobial widescreen display
IVX Cloud supports comprehensive formulary and order management. Capabilities of this information system include:
- Creation of standard recipes with gravimetric or volumetric verification based on a wide variety of patient and/or order information
- Remote pharmacist checking
- Robust reporting and analytics to drive optimization and efficiency
- HL-7 integration with pharmacy and hospital information systems
REINVENT Global Registry of IV Preparations – Free service that aggregates Omnicell IV automation data from users around the world and translates it into valuable insights for improving your pharmacy.
Formulary Tool Kit – Provides low cost access to cGMP stability and specific gravity data to enable extended beyond-use dates to improve your IV compounding operations.
- Physical specifications of the IVX Workflow device:
- Device Measurements: 408 mm long x 385 mm wide x 466 mm high (16″ x 15″ x 18″)
- Power: 100-240 AC / 50-60 Hz standard outlet or NEMA 5-15R outlet
- Balance: Sartorius WZA8202_L
- Weight Capacity: 8,200 g (~18 pounds)
- Power Cord: 1.83 m (6′)
Omnicell is dedicated to providing maximum up-time and comprehensive product support. Please visit our Product Support page to learn more.
REINVENT (REgistry for INtraVENous Technology in Pharmacy) is the industry's first global registry of IV preparations. This free service collects, aggregates, and translates data into valuable insights for improving your pharmacy operations. REINVENT currently has over 4 million IV preparations in the database available to our users.Learn more
Formulary Tool Kit helps you quickly adopt, fully leverage, and maximize return of your investment in IV robotic technology by providing immediately available, low cost access to cGMP stability data and specific gravity data for most common compounded sterile preparations (CSPs). We do this through a partnership with Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL), an FDA-registered lab.Learn more