The Omnicell i.v.STATION ONCO™ is specifically designed to meet the unique challenges surrounding oncology care and other toxic, patient-specific preparations. This technology improves safety for the patient and the operator, and can enhance efficiency in overall pharmacy operations.
Safety for the Patient
- Gravimetric controls provide exceptional accuracy
- In-process barcode scanning and image recognition verifies correct ingredients
- Automated final product labeling reduces occurrence of error
- Tamper-evident luer-lock syringe caps ensure product integrity
- Robotic technology and ISO Class 5 environment promote sterility and support extended beyond-use dating
- Streamlined remote verification optimizes pharmacist’s time
Safety for the Operator
- Negative pressure, ISO5 first-air flow loading chamber, together with the negative pressure containment chamber surrounding the compounding cell, and the partial outside venting of exhaust air, minimizes exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Automated sealing keeps waste materials away from staff
- Dedicated laminar flow hood adds sterile space for prep work and attachment of closed-system transfer devices
- Cameras allow for advanced procedure monitoring from multiple views
Smallest Footprint with an Affordable Price
- Enables integration into your facility with minimal renovation costs
- Small size allows deployment of multiple units in a variety of settings
- Lowest priced IV robot on the market puts this technology well within reach
- Multiple buying options provide purchasing flexibility
- Reduced need to outsource results in greater cost savings and positive ROI
- Compatibility with a wide array of off-the-shelf consumables makes integration simple
For additional information about IV compounding automation, visit our Customer Success page.
To learn about resources available to support implementation, visit our IV Care page.
To experience a virtual demo of our IV Solutions portfolio, contact us.
For a list of international distributors of our IV solutions and for group purchasing information, click here.