The Omnicell i.v.STATION™ prepares and dispenses ready-to-administer, non-hazardous admixtures. With this advanced technology, you can address the highest-risk aspects of your pharmacy through an automated process that’s safer and more accurate than manual compounding. With i.v.STATION, hospitals can achieve big benefits from a solution with the smallest footprint.
Safer, More Flexible Solution
- Gravimetric controls provide exceptional accuracy
- In-process barcode scanning and image recognition verifies correct ingredients
- Automated final product labeling reduces occurrence of error
- Tamper-evident syringe caps ensure product integrity
- Robotic technology and ISO Class 5 environment promote sterility and support extended beyond-use dating
- Streamlined remote verification optimizes pharmacist’s time
- Smallest available footprint enables integration into your facility with minimal renovation costs
- No cleanroom requirement and small size allow deployment of multiple units in a variety of settings
- Lowest-priced IV robot on the market puts this technology well within reach
- Multiple buying options provide purchasing flexibility
- Decreased reliance on outsourcing and premixed IVs reduces pharmacy expenses, resulting in greater cost savings and easily attainable ROI
- Compatibility with a wide array of off-the-shelf consumables makes integration simple
For additional information about IV compounding automation, visit our Customer Success page.
To learn about resources available to support implementation, visit our IV Care page.
To experience a virtual demo of our IV Solutions portfolio, contact us.