Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
The Easiest and Fastest Hopper Filling System
Our Fill-in-Box is an automated hopper filling system that can be used along with the Medimat or Robomat units. Simply tip the medicine packs into the hopper and they will be processed at an impressive rate of up to 250 packs an hour.
The Fill-in-Box has been engineered to easily sort bulk deliveries and has an input conveyor with a loading capacity of up to 400 packs. Capacity can be expanded up to several thousand packs by adding an additional conveyor belt. The system is fully automated, eliminating the need for manual pack handling for pharmacy staff, improving productivity.
At any time, the Fill-in-Box can easily be added to the Medimat or Robomat robotic dispensing systems.
- Fully automated loading—no manual pack handling
- Sorts bulk deliveries
- Design flexibility
Benefits of Robotic Medication Pack Dispensing
- Reduce time spent searching for medications, freeing up time to interact with patients
- Improve patient safety by reducing dispensing errors
- Improve inventory control and savings
- Increase dispensary output 24/7
- Optimize use of space in the pharmacy
- Reduce patient waiting time
- Create a less hectic, more organized dispensing environment