Maximize output while driving down costs of filling, sealing, labeling, and verifying blister cards.
The Omnicell® E3 Single Dose Automation is the fastest fully automated solution that accurately fills and seals single-dose blister cards, creating a turnkey solution for long-term care pharmacies and their customers.
The time savings from the Omnicell E3 will allow you to work at the top of your license and grow your pharmacy business without adding personnel. You can increase profits by decreasing operational expenses and driving down cost per script associated with filling, sealing, labeling, and verifying blister cards.
Maximize workflow through a turnkey automation solution that accurately fills, seals, and labels single-dose blister cards.
Improve pharmacy productivity while maintaining accuracy with high-speed packaging technology that uses a fully automated process from medication selection to the finished product.
Increase profitability by driving down production costs per script associated with filling, sealing, labeling, and verifying blister cards.
Single-dose automation creates efficiency that enables growth without requiring additional personnel.
- The Omnicell E3 provides unrivaled packaging speed with a throughput of 10 blister cards per minute.
- 374 cassette locations and multiple workstations help to separate tasks and improve efficiency.
The Omnicell E3 blister card automation system interfaces with any Pharmacy Information System to enable tailored labels and foil, automated barcode verification and tracking as well as detailed customizable reports to ensure accuracy.
- Compared with the previous generation, the Omnicell E3 Single Dose Automation system offers:
- Two 7-axis robots for cassette handling inside the machine.
- Improved machine graphical user interface
- Improved reliability with programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and fewer moving parts
- Increased user software capabilities
- More user-friendly alerts and recovery workflows
- 24" HD monitor with touchscreen display