Highly Accurate Blister Card Packaging Automation to Maximize Revenue and Decrease Expenses
The Omnicell® VBM 200F is the only small footprint, automated pharmacy blister card packaging machine that efficiently and accurately fills and checks SureMed® by Omnicell multiple medication blister cards, creating a seamless active workflow. The VBM 200F ensures pharmacies have the competitive advantage to easily scale their business to improve medication adherence and patient outcomes today.
- Throughput of up to 40 filled, audited, and sealed blister cards per hour*
- Small-footprint, ergonomic design that fits through a standard doorway
- Extremely intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Unparalleled and proven vision technology to verify every medication for each individual blister before the card is filled
*without any manual adds
"The VBM technology is paramount in our ability to scale our business to meet the growing demands of our assisted-living and independent-living customers."
Stephen Boulanger, RPH, President, Mercury Pharmacy Service, Inc.
Free up pharmacy staff
Reduce operating expenses
Extend benefits of adherence packaging to more patients
- Identifies and certifies medication based on size, shape, and color
- Manually added medications, including 1/2 and 1/4 tabs, are added to machine and verified by the vision system
- Accommodates 200 different medications on the machine and countless cassettes off:
- Easily exchange cassettes while it's running with no down time
- National Drug Code (NDC) specific cassettes with RFID chips for easy identification
- Height - 79″ (6.58′)
- Width - 77.8″ (6.48′)
- Depth - 32″ (2.66′)
- Weight with 200 Cassettes - 2,412 pounds
- Total space required, including clearance space required for service: 108″ x 174″ (9′ x 14.5′)
The Omnicell VBM 200F supports network connection between the machine and the facility LAN for data transmission. To ensure the machine interfaces properly with your network, the site will require:
- 1 network drop (CAT5) minimum of 1 GBPS
No air requirements
Omnicell requires the facility to provide electrical service to Omnicell equipment specifications. The facility is responsible for all electrical and cabling costs.
- 110/120 VAC/15-amp, single-phase power or
- 230/240 VAC/5.9/6.2-amp, single-phase power
Once unloaded, the Omnicell VBM 200F and components will require a pathway 36' wide by 83' high to move it to its location. An Omnicell operations team will conduct a site survey to review specifics and discuss needs prior to implementation.
Mobile: OC-Care App
Clearly organize multiple medications in an easy-to-follow format that provides instant visual reinforcement of what to take and when.Learn more