Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Highly Accurate Blister Card Packaging Automation to Maximize Revenue and Decrease Expenses
The Omnicell® VBM 200F is the only small footprint, automated pharmacy blister card packaging machine that efficiently and accurately fills and checks SureMed® by Omnicell multiple medication blister cards, creating a seamless active workflow. The VBM 200F ensures pharmacies have the competitive advantage to easily scale their business to improve medication adherence and patient outcomes today.
- Throughput of up to 40 filled, audited, and sealed blister cards per hour*
- Small-footprint, ergonomic design that fits through a standard doorway
- Extremely intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Unparalleled and proven vision technology to verify every medication for each individual blister before the card is filled
*without any manual adds
- Free up pharmacy staff
- Reduce operating expenses
- Extend benefits of adherence packaging to more patients
- Identifies and certifies medication based on size, shape, and color
- Manually added medications, including 1/2 and 1/4 tabs, are added to machine and verified by the vision system
- Accommodates 200 different medications on the machine and countless cassettes off:
- Easily exchange cassettes while it's running with no down time
- National Drug Code (NDC) specific cassettes with RFID chips for easy identification
- Height - 79″ (6.58′)
- Width - 77.8″ (6.48′)
- Depth - 32″ (2.66′)
- Weight with 200 Cassettes - 2,412 pounds
- Total space required, including clearance space required for service: 108″ x 174″ (9′ x 14.5′)
The Omnicell VBM 200F supports network connection between the machine and the facility LAN for data transmission. To ensure the machine interfaces properly with your network, the site will require:
- 1 network drop (CAT5) minimum of 1 GBPS
No air requirements
Omnicell requires the facility to provide electrical service to Omnicell equipment specifications. The facility is responsible for all electrical and cabling costs.
- 110/120 VAC/15-amp, single-phase power or
- 230/240 VAC/5.9/6.2-amp, single-phase power
Once unloaded, the Omnicell VBM 200F and components will require a pathway 36' wide by 83' high to move it to its location. An Omnicell operations team will conduct a site survey to review specifics and discuss needs prior to implementation.