Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Identify At-Risk Patients Targeted for Outreach
Tailored to the 53 million U.S. patients recently diagnosed with a chronic condition, this program provides proactive outreach methods at the right time to high-value, at-risk patients, helping drive improved adherence and outcomes.
As a high-touch program,Omnicell Targeted Patient Interventions help pharmacies unlock new opportunities for additional patient care services.
- Improve medication adherence
- Achieve better patient health outcomes
- Optimize patient retention
- Promote loyalty with enhanced customer service
- Increase script growth
- Create healthy medication adherence habits in high-risk, high-reward patient populations before lapsed behavior begins
- Maximize opportunities to drive positive adherence habits in patients who become comorbid with other chronic conditions, driving additional value for pharmacies
- Leverage prepopulated, patient intervention scripts using the Omnicell Patient Engagement platform