Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Manage Medical Supplies with Dashboard Simplicity
(Available in the Middle East and United Kingdom) Tracking medical supplies across multiple sites can be a complex and unwieldy process—with inefficiencies leading to stockouts, waste, and lost revenue. The Omnicell® SupplyX Inventory Management System simplifies and automates this process with a real-time web-based dashboard and reporting suite for materials managers.
SupplyX connects directly to open shelving and Omnicell XT Automated Supply Dispensing Cabinets, translating data from these systems into the user-friendly dashboard. Log in from anywhere for an instant, real-time status check of stockout events, stock values, par values, vendor score card, and more. To do a deeper dive, simply drill down or click on any report in the dashboard.
Real-Time Data at Your Fingertips
- Easy-to-use dashboard gives you a real-world view of all stock at all sites
- Provides actionable insights needed to smoothly manage supply chain activity
- Expanded inventory visibility lets you use and buy less
- Allows nurses to focus on patient care, rather than hunting for supplies
Reduces inventory consumption
Increases revenue through charge capture
Drives revenue by increasing stock turns
Enhances quality of care through stock availability
- Enables dashboard-style analytics and reporting for Omnicell Supply Management System, whether used with open shelving or Omnicell XT Automated Supply Dispensing Cabinets
- Tracks costs at patient and procedure level
- Enables ordering to be based on current stock levels and usage, not order cycles
- Supports “hub and spoke” model of stocking
- Allows items to be easily located in a recall
- Web-based system is easy for users to learn and navigate—easy to add new supply items
- Dashboard can be customized by user with “favorites”
- Time-saving mobile app for convenient cycle counting, transfers, and more
- Interfaces seamlessly with the Omnicell Unity enterprise platform via the OmniCenter® server
- Meets both GS1 and UDI standards
Note: Features subject to availability by region and release date.