Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Complete At-a-Glance Assurance to Prevent Packing and Dispensing Errors
The PillVue Color Labeling System produces full-color labels with high-resolution images of medications to create an easy, effective way to verify that the correct medications have been packaged. Enhanced software with multiview printing allows simultaneous viewing and printing of license plate labels, pill image labels, and foils for fast and accurate production of pre-packed medications.
- Supports fast, accurate production of pre-pack medications
- Enables quick identification of expiration dates with color-coded labels
- Reduces opportunities for data entry errors by linking images to manufacturer's barcode data
- Differentiates your service with helpful packaging
- Color label printer
- Starter ink and labels
- High-resolution camera system
- Barcode imaging scanner
- Labeling software program with starter drug database and images
- Initial set-up and training
- High-resolution color print images
- Fast dry semigloss photo labels
- Easy load 4-ink cartridge system
- High-resolution color camera
- Built-in LED light source with polarizer
- Easy focus adjustments on camera
- Back-lit lighting system with polarizer
- Adjustable stand
- XY base adjustment