Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
The Most Versatile, Semi-automated Filler and Sealer for Your Pre-pack Operation
The Omnicell® MTS-350TM is a flexible, easy-to-use filler and sealer capable of filling most medications into a variety of single-dose blister card packaging. By enabling your pharmacy technicians to package more than 240 cards per hour, the MTS-350 helps you achieve significant operational efficiency within your pre-pack operation.
- Package up to 10 times faster than by hand
- Fill a wide range of medications and packaging styles
- Use minimal operator motion
- Provide consistent, quality sealing with temperature and time controls
- Eliminate blister card pressure variant using robust automated sealing station
- Motorized tablet filling system with adjustable speed and easy-to-change brushes
- Tool-less filling system change-over
- Seal station automatically opens when the cycle is complete
- Easy-to-read digital temperature controller
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction allows for easy cleaning
- Height: 33 inches (over filler)
- Width: 37-7/8 inches
- Depth: 28 inches
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 7 amps
- Compressed Air: 100 PSI, 2SCFM
- Sealing Time: Adjustable: Standard Blister Card / 4 seconds, Unit Dose / 2 seconds
- Temperature Range: 90°- 400° Fahrenheit
- Service: Annual service contracts are available