Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Reduce Inventory and Labor Costs by Automating Patient-Specific Blister Card Fulfillment
The Express II Single Dose Blister Card Automation is a turnkey solution that fills, seals, and labels single-dose blister cards automatically, positioning you to grow your pharmacy business without adding personnel.
- Throughput of 10 blister cards per minute
- Highly accurate
- Customizable label and foil
- Maximizes workflow efficiency
- Improves pharmacy productivity
- Increases profitability
- Scales effectively and efficiently
Fullyautomated process from medication selection to the sealed and labeled single-dose blister card
- Fully interfaces with your Pharmacy Information System
- Barcodes are verified and tracked automatically
- Cassette inventory is tracked automatically
- Detailed and custom reports are available to help optimize your packaging operation
- Multiple workstation capability removes bottlenecks when queuing jobs and managing cassettes
- Shared cassettes enable you to scale your operation exponentially by expanding your automation footprint with an additional AccuFlex and/or Express II unit without needing to duplicate your cassette and medication inventory
The Express II system includes high-speed packaging technology, software, reports, formulary management, inventory management, labels, labeling system, installation, training, and support.
The Omnicell Operations Team will conduct a site survey with you to review specifics and discuss your needs prior to implementation.
- Dimensions: 9 x 19 x 19 feet
- Total space requirements: 20 x 30 feet
- Network requirements: 3 network drops (CAT5), including 1 for Express II, 1 for workstation, and 1 for server
- Air requirements: 23 CFM at 90 PSI with a minimum supply of 60 gallons and an air dryer system to supply dry air
- Electrical requirements: 220/240 VAC, 60-amp single-phase power, disconnect box mounted within sight and proximity to the Express II
- Access requirements: once unloaded, the Express II and components require a pathway 10 feet wide by 9 feet high to move the system to its location