Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Last Updated: May 23, 2018
By accepting Omnicell's Terms and Conditions, you are confirming that you have read and understand this policy including how and why we use your information. Omnicell is not responsible for the content or privacy policies or practices of third-party websites or applications.
Omnicell's Terms and Conditions require all users to be at least 18 years of age. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by individuals under the age of 18 on your account or on your behalf.
Privacy laws and regulations in certain countries, including the rights of governmental authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those in the country in which you reside or are located when using Omnicell's services. Omnicell will only transfer personal information to governmental entities when authorized by the laws of the countries in which such transfers of information occur.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect personal information you provide to us in the following instances:
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect personal information at such other points on our Site and applications that expressly state that personal information is being collected.
Information Collected Via Technology
When you visit our sites, some information is automatically collected.
- Log Files. We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP") data, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information for purposes including analyzing trends, site administration, tracking users' movements around the Site and tailoring our services to our users' needs. Except as noted in this Policy, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, collect, share, and otherwise process personal information collected through our Site for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site or in connection with our services.
We may use your information for purposes including:
- operating and improving our Site, products, and services;
- understanding you and your preferences in order to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site, products, and services;
- responding to your comments and questions and providing customer service;
- providing and delivering the products and services you request;
- sending you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicating with you regarding new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Omnicell and our selected partners; and
- linking or combining your information it with other personal information we obtain from third parties, without personally identifying you to such third parties in order to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may create anonymized data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymized data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our products and services and improve Site navigation. Omnicell reserves the right to use anonymized data for any purpose and disclose anonymized data to third parties in our sole discretion.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information We Share
We disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy, and additionally reserve the right to share your information when you have consented to the processing and have the ability to unilaterally revoke such consent at any time or have expressly made such information public or for the following purposes:
- performance the contractual obligations in our Terms and Conditions and in order to provide the services to you;
- serving our legitimate interests of those of third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers;
- compliance with a legal obligation or judicial or administrative order or in the course of judicial or administrative proceedings;
- protecting the rights and property of Omnicell and our agents, customers, and third parties including but not limited to the right to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms and conditions;
- protecting the personal safety and property of Omnicell, its customers, or any other third party;
- providing or improving our services and the safety and security of our services, websites, and applications including facilitating identification and authentication, targeted online and offline marketing, for general research and aggregate reporting, customization of website and application customer experiences;
- enabling third parties to perform services on behalf of Omnicell including but not limited to payment processing, research, analytics, and security; and
- facilitating the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another entity acquires our company, business, or assets, that entity will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Omnicell will at all times honor the rights to which you are entitled under the laws of the country, state, province, territory, or commonwealth in which you reside, or are located when using our services with regard to your information. Depending on your location, such rights may include: (i) data access and portability (including the right to obtain a copy of personal data you provide to Omnicell); (ii) data correction; (iii) data deletion; and (iv) withdrawal of consent for processing and sharing of data.
You may exercise the rights to which you are entitled under such applicable laws by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Omnicell will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express, revocable consent except as specified in this Policy.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the Site outside of the United State, please be advised that by visiting the Site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than, or otherwise differ from, the laws of the country in which you reside, or are located when using our services. By providing your data, you consent to such transfers.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Omnicell is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
The United States, European Economic Area (EEA) member states, and other countries all have different laws. When your information is transferred from the country in which you reside or are located when using our services to another country, the laws that govern your personal information in the country to which your information is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live.
In transferring personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), Omnicell relies on Model Clauses adopted by the European Commission to provide safeguards for personal information transferred outside of the EEA. We use these Model Clauses when transferring personal information outside of Europe. You can request a copy of Omnicell's Model Clauses by emailing email@example.com.
HIPAA AND HEALTH PRIVACY LAWS
Omnicell's handling of information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is governed by our HIPAA statement available on our website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Omnicell is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Omnicell will retain your information only for the duration necessary pursuant to the purposes set out in this Policy.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in such promotional emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is subject to revision. If we make any material changes to the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by sending an email to the last known email address provided by you to us and/or by posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an email notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice to our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information, including your email address. In the event that the last email address that you provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Continued use of our Site or service, following the dispatch of notice to you, shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.