Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Tackle High Volumes with Speedbox
The Speedbox channel filling system is ideally suited to fast-moving inventory and can easily handle high demand volumes. Channel sizes can be configured according to the medication pack size.
- Fastest dispensing system
- Handles high demand volumes
- 1 Speedbox—Up to 2,400 packs/hour
- 2 Speedboxes—Up to 3,300 packs/hour
- 3 Speedboxes—Up to 4,200 packs/hour
- Multiple units can be installed side by side to increase speed and capacity
Benefits of Robotic Medication Pack Dispensing
- Reduce time spent searching for medications, freeing up time to interact with patients
- Improve patient safety by reducing dispensing errors
- Improve inventory control and savings
- Increase dispensary output 24/7
- Optimize use of space in the pharmacy
- Reduce patient waiting time
- Create a less hectic, more organized dispensing environment