Make the Most of Your Automation System Data
An abundance of data is available to address issues like inventory management and drug diversion in hospitals, but translating that data into clear insights can be a monumental task.
Pandora™ Analytics can do the work for you. Pandora extracts key data from your medication and supply dispensing systems and transforms it into a user-friendly interactive dashboard with at-a-glance views of key metrics and trends. Simply click to drill down to more detailed information.
"The data analytics tools from Pandora greatly enhance our reporting tools on our Omnicell cabinets to help identify drug diversion and more efficiently meet compliance regulations."
Patty Womack, Director of Pharmacy,Community Hospital of San Bernardino (CHW)
Identify suspicious activity and assess improvement based on actions taken. Easily track override activities, null/cancelled transactions, and discrepancies. The Anomalous Usage widget allows you to quickly drill down to specific user details. Help to capture potential diversion that may be overlooked with standard reports.
Reduce costs by optimizing inventory levels, Reduce inventory stockouts that affect patient care. Easily identifying shortage items and automating the process for implementing par levels in Omnicell dispensing systems with Remote Par Optimization option
- Includes dashboard, task lists, alerts, and automated report scheduling
- Data is updated daily
- Filters content for individual user's area of responsibility and allows modifications as roles change
- View retrospective data as vast as your reporting database can hold
- Benchmarking based on your healthcare facility rather than generic hospital data
- VMware-ready and Citrix-certified, offering multiple deployment scenarios to fit existing infrastructure
- Centralized authentication with Microsoft Active Directory; relieves burden of user name and password management
- Pandora integrates with your automation systems, so you can view data in the OR and procedural areas where there is a greater opportunity for drug diversion
- Aggregates medication and supply data from other Omnicell automation systems, providing facility-wide visibility of usage and inventory-in central pharmacy, operating rooms, and nursing units-to improve decision making
Pandora requires a hospital-owned server, which ensures data stays within the healthcare facility.
Contact Pandora sales at 724-741-6780 for specific hardware guidance customized to your facility's needs.
Remote Par Optimization (RPO) Module
For hospitals using Omnicell® automated medication and supply dispensing cabinets, the Remote Par Optimization (RPO) module for Pandora Analytics software gives pharmacists a streamlined system for implementing par levels.
After reviewing the recommendations from the Pandora Par Optimization Report and approving the changes, you can push the changes to the cabinets without the extra steps of exporting the information to Excel, manipulating the data, and importing it to the OmniCenter server.
- Eliminates the step of updating par levels manually on the OmniCenter® server
- Prevents errors caused by the manual entry of data
- Reduces time spent on day-to-day cabinet management
Mobile: OC-Care App