Omnicell to Showcase Industry-Leading Medication Management Automation Platform at Annual ASHP Summer Meeting
A recent study revealed that positive pharmacist-patient relationships and communication can help improve patient outcomes.1
- XR2 Automated Central Pharmacy System, which automates critical workflows to maximize inventory control, help improve efficiency and increase medication safety.
- IVX Workflow and i.v.STATION™, workflow and robotic sterile compounding solutions designed to enhance patient safety, dose accuracy, and compliance while reducing costs.
- Performance Center™, a complete enterprise software solution with ongoing expert services to proactively monitor your pharmacy operations and recommend actions for improved operational efficiency, regulatory compliance and patient outcomes.
- XT Series Automated Medication Dispensing Cabinets that help improve workflow efficiency, medication accountability, and patient safety through the latest hardware technology and smart software features.
- XT Anesthesia Workstation™, which gives anesthesia providers instant access to medications while ensuring the pharmacy of tighter control in the operating room. This automated system securely stores all the medications and supplies needed for a full day of cases in one place and automatically tracks inventory used, cutting hours of manual documentation.
- Interoperability with key electronic health record (EHR) systems that allow hospital staff to perform many cabinet functions within the EHR and automatically identifies variances between medications dispensed from the cabinet versus medications documented as administered and/or wasted, saving significant time.
- Omnicell Analytics, easy-to-use, web-based diversion analytics software that transforms real-time data into actionable insights to help detect potential drug diversion more efficiently.
"Our comprehensive approach to medication management is designed to not only maximize pharmacists' time for clinical activities, but to do so in a way that has a positive impact on patient safety," said
Supporting the highest level of patient safety is essential to excellent patient care. As a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems,
For more information about Omnicell, Inc. please visit www.omnicell.com.
Omnicellnews releases (financial, acquisitions, products, technology etc.) are issued exclusively by PR Newswire and are immediately thereafter posted on the company's external website, omnicell.com. Omnicelland the Omnicelllogo design are registered trademarks of Omnicell, Inc.
- All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/omnicell-to-showcase-industry-leading-medication-management-automation-platform-at-annual-ashp-summer-meeting-300657249.html
Betsy Martinelli, Omnicell, Inc., (724) 741-8341, firstname.lastname@example.org; Jessika Parry, Next Step Communications, (781) 326-1741, email@example.com