This license plate labeling system is perfect for the long-term care pharmacy that requires bar code scannable labels in multiple label formats. This stand-alone system features easy-to-use custom labeling software. Whether you need horizontal license plate labels for standard blister cards, vertical license plate labels for unit dose boxes, special labels for syringes, refrigeration, compounds, etc.—this system gives you the flexibility to create it all. The specialized design is simple, and you can even provide quick and positive identification of controlled medications by producing solid black labels with white text.
The thermal transfer printer can produce one label at a time for on-the-spot label application or produce an entire roll of labels for application at another workstation. MVP (multi-view printing) allows you to simultaneously view and print labels when up to three printers are attached to the workstation.
You can also use this system to create your own bar codes to track previously non-bar coded inventory items, and print production reports to track your pharmacy's daily packaging activity.
The system includes:
- Tharo H436 - 300 DPI Thermal transfer printer
- Labeling software program with database and report generator
- Bar code scanner with cable and stand
- Initial setup and training
Printer Features for the Tharo H436
- 300 DPI thermal transfer printer
- Easy to change plug and print head
- Printable daily production report for inspection purpose
- Peel-and-present mode (sensor allows label to print and peel away from backing allowing for one-hand application)
Multiple label formats (pre-pack, extemporaneous, control, compound, unit dose box, oral syringe, refrigerated, day of the week, and delivery time).
Request More Information