Poor execution or consistency in inventory management can affect reimbursement claims for supplies used in patient procedures. It can also hinder effective clinical workflow. When you have the ability to easily track supply items as they're used throughout your facility—including in labs and procedure areas—you can be confident you're capturing necessary information for reimbursement.
OptiFlex™ Cath Lab (CL) is a cath lab supply chain management system designed for the unique needs of specialty areas such as the cath lab, diagnostic and interventional radiology, electrophysiology, and endoscopy. It easily tracks usage and costs, supporting your efforts to optimize revenue and improve clinical efficiency.
Improving Visibility of Costs Helps to Lower Costs
Cath Lab (CL) enables you to easily capture data with a single scan at the point of care in order to:
- See a running tally of costs of items used during a procedure.
- Track supplies as well as procedures in real-time.
- Automatically track cases by procedure, physician, type, and patient.
- Easily parse and capture lot, serial number, and expiration date off package bar code.
Unique Device Identification Capabilities
Unlike other point of use systems for medical supplies, OptiFlex CL is designed to enable unique device identifier (UDI) chain of custody tracking.
- More easily identify recalled items and determine where that inventory is located.
- Clearly and accurately document UDI implantable information in the EHR.
- With a single scan easily parse and capture lot, serial number, and expiration date off the package bar code at point of care.
Mobile App Adds Convenience
Use our OptiFlex iOS app to perform cycle counts and reordering without being tethered to a computer workstation.
- 90% increase in charge capture1
- Cath lab turnover time reduced by nearly half1
1. Paull A. Eliminating charge capture at Lake Cumberland Regional Medical Center frees nurses for patient care. Cath Lab Digest. January 2004;12(1).