Everyone knows diversion can be a major challenge, but not everyone knows how to take preventive measures to reduce the risk for healthcare facilities. Recently, the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) published comprehensive guidelines for preventing drug diversion. The guidelines are aimed at helping healthcare organizations develop a controlled substance diversion prevention program.
We’ve collaborated with a few of the key guideline contributors to engage in a roundtable discussion regarding controlled substances monitoring practices addressed in the guidelines.
In this roundtable discussion, we will have the following thought leaders:
- JoAnne Myhre, CPhT, Allina Health
- Kimberly New, JD, BSN, RN, Principal Consultant, Diversion Specialists
- Kimberly Dove, PharmD, Pharmacy Consultant, Omnicell
- Toni Fera, PharmD, Independent Healthcare Consultant
- William Churchill, MS, FMSHP, Brigham and Women’s Healthcare
Register for this webinar to learn from industry thought leaders, who can guide your diversion prevention efforts.
You may register to view the webinar below.