The premier all electric, (no air required) heat sealer. Simply plug the Autogen into any standard 110 volt outlet to begin operation. The AutoGen™ harnesses programmable computer logic for precise operation. Manufactured using high grade components to ensure reliability and longevity of service. The AutoGen sets a new industry standard for automated sealers, helping the pharmacy to maintain operational efficiencies.
The AutoGen's 500 pounds of sealing force allows for a 4- second seal on blister cards. It is compact in design so as not to take valuable pharmacy counter space. Utilizes a standard two-up paddle for the sealing of SureMed by Omnicell Blister Cards and Unit Dose Packaging.
- Electrically operated system, no compressed air required
- Allows for the use of either the standard 5/8˝ thick paddle for standard 6˝ x 9˝ blister cards or a 7/8˝ thick paddle for RxMap™ multimed format blister cards
- All timing functions are controlled for optimal sealing and temperature performance, providing consistent quality sealing of blister cards and unit dose packaging
- Safe, easy, two hand operation to activate sealing mechanism
- Eliminates blister card pressure variants associated with manual sealing equipment
- Precision designed and CE compliant components for hassle free, reliable operation
- Easy access for cleaning of heat plate if needed
- Unit is shipped complete.
- All settings are pre-programmed
Request More Information
- Direct drive motor / gearbox provides over 500 pounds of sealing force
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Enhanced air flow design, creates lower heated air emissions
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction, allows for easy cleaning
- Push button digital temperature controls and readout allow the operator to accurately set sealing temperature
- Includes 1 standard configuration ˝Blister Card Paddle˝
- Removable, height adjusting base plate
- Dual timer for unit dose and blister card sealing