We Are Committed to Environmental Stewardship
As an industry leader, Omnicell takes environmental sustainability seriously. We work to ensure that our products and facilities are in compliance with regulations related to power consumption, clean air, waste, and other environmental factors.
But we don’t stop at just meeting regulations—our goal is to go above and beyond. Omnicell has implemented specific policies to reduce, reuse, recycle, and reclaim materials.
Omnicell’s Environmental Policy
- Ensure our products, services, and business operations comply with all local, State, and Federal environmental regulations wherever we operate.
- Operate with a commitment to continuous improvement in environmental sustainability through reducing, recycling, reusing, energy savings, conservation of resources, prevention of pollution, development of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly products, and promotion of environmental responsibility among our employees.
- Responsibly manage the use of any hazardous materials in our manufacturing operations, products, and services.
- Inform our suppliers and contractors of our environmental expectations and request that they adopt environmental management practices aligned with these expectations.
- Maintain and continually improve our environmental management system, and where possible, conform to more stringent requirements as dictated by specific markets or customer needs.
Omnicell continually seeks to reduce our impact on the environment by examining how we design and package our products as well as how we operate our facilities. Click on these links to learn about some of the many ways Omnicell is addressing specific environmental issues.
Lower Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Waste Recycling and Management
Reduce Ozone Layer Depletion