- Lowers costs by increasing inventory turns and reducing consumption.
- Increases revenue – automatically applies charges, eliminating manual entry that is often inaccurate.
- Improves control by tracking transaction data, inventory levels, expenses, and treatment costs through a single database.
- Helps ensure compliance with mandates and regulations.
- Improves nurse workflow and patient care by ensuring supplies are readily available.
- 32% reduction in inventory consumption.1
- 45% increase in charge capture.2
1 “Savings and Efficiency in the Emergency Room,” Clinical Profile: Irvine Medical Center, on file at Omnicell.
2 Customer data: Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Specialty Modules Save Time and Space
The specialty modules below can be integrated within the Omnicell cabinet to meet the storage needs of special procedure areas. The modules allow healthcare facilities to secure, dispense, and automatically track small item and catheter usage, which helps eliminate stock-outs, streamline restocking procedures, and reduce on-hand inventory to save money.
Omnicell® Catheter Hardware Module
- Four retractable arms store catheters of varying lengths, with a total capacity of 48 catheters, 12 per arm.
- Unique “Find Item” feature with guiding lights helps users quickly locate needed catheters in seconds.
- Turns the ER and OR into leaner, more organized units, saving staff time in critical life-saving environments.
- Modular design enables flexible configurations that meet the physical requirements of any clinic.
Omnicell Implant Tracking Software Module
The Implant Tracking Software Module enables users to record the lot and serial numbers of surgical implants at the Omnicell medical supply cabinet via bar code scan. This module creates a convenient way to comply with the FDA requirement to track all surgical implants by lot and serial number in the event of a recall.
Omnicell Medication/Supply Drawer
The Omnicell Medication/Supply Drawer provides width-configurable open bins. Our unique guiding lights feature guides users to the preselected item within the drawer, and each bin has an easy-to-use green reorder button.