Hospital Supply Chain Management
Medical supplies account for over 30% of a hospital's total costs – making hospital supply chain management a critical area of focus.1 Our automated point-of-use systems empower healthcare facilities to effectively control inventory costs, accurately capture charges for reimbursement, and improve the reorder process for medical supplies.
Choice in Hospital Supply Chain Management Systems
As a leader in automated supply management systems, Omnicell offers a broad range of hardware and software options. Omnicell supply solutions include:
- Omnicell Supply Management for the medical surgical area, part of our Unity platform
- OptiFlex Procedure Systems for the OR and procedural areas of your health system
- Lowered costs through reduction in consumption and inventory levels
- Increased revenue through accurate charge capture
- Improved nurse workflow and patient safety
- Simplified reporting, analysis, and charging
- Greater efficiency at a system level
Contain Costs With Pandora Analytics
Pandora® Financials analytics software combined with an Omnicell supply system allows you to make real progress on inventory cost containment. Pandora provides a clear dashboard along with reports and alerts that help you make the right decisions for controlling inventory.
1. Reducing healthcare costs through supply chain management. Know WPC Website, March 17, 2010. Accessed 11/30/12.