Tired of trying to get attention from vendors for whom medication automation is just one small piece of their business? At Omnicell, we are focused exclusively on medication and supply dispensing automation. This focus is evident in the customer-inspired design of our medication dispensing systems, and in the support we give every step of the way.
Next-Generation Medication Management Technology
As an integrated system of products spanning the controlled substance vault in the central pharmacy to the OR, nursing units, and the bedside, the G4 Unity platform will help you deliver better care at lower costs, across your healthcare enterprise.
Why Pharmacists Are Choosing Omnicell G4 Systems
Why Busy Nurses Love Omnicell G4 Cabinets
- Shared database eliminates redundant data entry that can lead to errors.
- Integrated Medication Label Printer on the cabinet supports Joint Commission requirements.
- Server holds up to seven years of data, ensuring convenient access to historical information.
- Latest Windows 7 and Intel technology – with EHR Modular certification – in an upgradeable platform assures longevity and lower long-term costs.
- Proven platform and innovations that are available now!
New Cloud Connect Solution for Multi-Site Facilities
Omnicell Cloud Connect allows Omnicell medication and supply locations that currently reside outside of the hospital wide area network (WAN) to be managed through a central network.
- Ideal for integrated delivery networks (IDNs) that operate physician offices, long-term care facilities and institutional pharmacies, including those that reside in different time zones
- Secure HTTPS connection – no modems needed
- Enables improved support and seamless upgrades
- Available at no extra cost
Learn more about Omnicell medication dispensing products in this section or contact your local Omnicell representative to arrange a demonstration. Download Omnicell Medication Management brochure.