Lost or diverted medications and the inability to properly manage medication and supply inventory contribute to increased costs and affect patient care. When you are equipped with the right healthcare data analytics solution, and not overwhelmed by it, you can quickly take the right steps to make a difference in these areas.
Through our Pandora® analytics solutions, Omnicell delivers easy-to-understand dashboards and reports that assist you in analyzing your medication and supply chains. By organizing complex data into useful information, Pandora applications allow you to maximize the investment in your medication and supply dispensing technology. Two key software applications are available:
Pandora Financials – Provides financial information such as total inventory costs of medications and supplies, location-specific inventory turns, and costs per case or patient stay.
Pandora Clinicals – Provides insight into clinical operations, helping to identify potential diversion, ensure compliance, and monitor nursing processes such as medication administration.
Targeted Software Modules
Omnicell offers optional software modules to further enhance the value you gain from your Pandora healthcare data analytics system:
Remote Par Optimization Module – Allows pharmacists to easily make par level recommendations to your Omnicell® dispensing cabinets with just a few clicks. (compatible with Pandora Financials and Pandora Clinicals applications)
Point-of-Care Module – Provides visibility into the medication administration and dispense workflows. (compatible with Pandora Clinicals application)
Service and Training
We pride ourselves in going the extra mile for our customers and have made a strong commitment to service. Omnicell offers free online training and implementation support to ensure you realize the full potential of your Pandora solutions.
To log into the Pandora customer site, please click here.
Meets the Operational Demands of Pharmacy
- Prioritize action items that keep you in compliance, lower costs, improve patient care, and address other operational issues.
- Reports can be accessed on demand, providing healthcare data analytics that are recent and relevant to support intelligent decision-making.
- Be confident that sensitive patient and drug usage data remains protected – data stays on your servers, within your hospital's data center.
Pandora Financials: Manage and Improve Your Bottom Line
- See dollar value of inventory on hand and at par, to make appropriate adjustments.
- View asset turns by operational area, so you’ll know how to optimize inventory for each location.
- Track costs per visit or case, to support decisions about when and where changes should be made.
- Monitor issue compliance to identify cost issues or hospital charge capture opportunities.
Pandora Clinicals: Improve Your Clinical Operations
- Identify suspicious activity and track improvement based on actions taken.
- Inform nursing staff of override activities, null/cancelled transactions, and discrepancies to promote adherence to established procedures.
- Track operational performance and find opportunities to minimize missing doses by managing stock-outs.
- Training: a full line of weekly, web-based, instructor-led trainings enable you to perfect your knowledge of Pandora applications in a live, interactive setting with other users.
- Reports can be modified, scheduled, and run at any time of day or night.
- Most recent data is no more than 24 hours old.
- Unlimited data storage. Allows access to retrospective data as vast as your reporting database can hold.
- Valuable email alerts for pharmacists and nurse managers assure they are prepared for Joint Commission visits.
- Benchmarking can be done based on your healthcare facility rather than on “generic” hospital data.
- Customizable widgets create peer usage groups and help group large, complex data sets visually, so you can easily see trends.
- My Views and My To Do Lists enable pharmacists and nurse managers to quickly filter content to their areas of focus.
- Pandora is VMware-ready and Citrix-certified, offering multiple deployment scenarios to fit your existing infrastructure.
- Centralized authentication with Microsoft Active Directory; relieves burden of user name and password management.
Pandora is a modular system that grows with you, and Omnicell offers various software modules to further enhance your Pandora healthcare data analytics system, including:
Remote Par Optimization (RPO) Module – allows staff to easily make par level recommendations to your Omnicell cabinets with just a few simple clicks.
Point-of-Care (POC) Module – provides visibility into the medication administration and dispense workflows.
Contact your Pandora Sales Representative at 650-331-8169 for specific hardware guidance customized to your facility's needs.