Supply and Medication Management Systems
When it Comes to Enterprise Technology, Omnicell Delivers
How can you find time for valuable clinical tasks when managing medications and medical supplies can be all-consuming? The proven Omnicell® Unity platform can help.
This cohesive platform of Omnicell products reduces time-consuming manual tasks and better equips you to prevent medication errors, control narcotics, and meet regulatory requirements.
Omnicell Unity enables healthcare enterprises to centrally manage supply and medication management systems in multiple sites, including non-acute care facilities. The addition of Pandora® analytics, which now integrates data across all Omnicell systems, delivers greater visibility and insights to improve inventory management and diversion detection.
Shared Database Saves Time and Prevents Errors
Spend less time spent on data entry and reduce chance for errors with the Unity platform because it integrates several Omnicell products used across the healthcare enterprise via a single database.
Enterprise-Class Features Offer Greater Flexibility
- Easy access to historical data: Stores seven years of data with no complex archiving needed.
- Choice of networking options and flexible server/formulary configurations address needs of large integrated delivery networks (IDNs) to non-acute care satellites.
- Supports multiple sites and time zones.
- OmniCenter Remote Access (OCRA) allows access to the system from any hospital computer, giving great flexibility to users.
Security Features Reassure Pharmacy and IT
- Active User Management synchronizes users between hospital and Omnicell systems in real time.
- Advanced Touch and Go™ biometric ID system provides best practice authentication for maximum security.
- Omnicell Unity is the only automated dispensing system to receive EHR Modular Certification, assuring data integrity with meaningful use-compliant EHR systems.
Transform Workflow With Interoperability Solutions
Omnicell has a strong interoperability roadmap and is developing solutions that create more effective workflow for clinicians.
Unity: Choose a System That Grows With Your Enterprise
To help you work smarter and take on future challenges, Omnicell is continually building on the Unity platform.
- Modular upgrades keep your technology current without “forklift” replacement of cabinets
- Major software upgrades released every 12-18 months